top of page

General Noise Complaints: 


- Motor vehicle workshops, concrete batching, cabinet makers, sheet metal fabricators, service stations, poultry farms 

- Pool filters, power tools (residential areas only)

- Barking dogs

- Home occupations (frequent repairs of vehicles, building of furniture, etc.)

- Truck parking in residential areas

- Residential constructions sites 1 house 

- Large building sites, commercial premises, industrial premises


For all the cases above give the Logan City Council a call on  07 3412 5318 - Subdivision - Logan City Council 07 3412 5269


Local Police Complaints


- Amplified sound (radios, alarms, instruments),

- Parties

- Rowdy premises

- Vehicles on and off the road (not applicable to licensed premises)

Beenleigh: 07 3801 0777
Logan Central:  07 3826 1888
Jimboomba: 07 5547 9888



If you have engaged already with the council and you didn't find a solution, we are happy to assist.

Please fill out our noise complaint surveys to help you with your problem 

bottom of page