top of page

Online complaint lodgement:

Complaints regarding animal noise nuisance as well as other issues can be lodged online via the MyIpswich portal (registration or log-in required).  Alternatively you can raise them through the "raise complaint" button on the right side of the web-page from the button below.

Alternatively you can all them directly on 3810 6666.

If you have engaged already with the council and you didn't find a solution, we are happy to assist.

Please fill out our noise complaint surveys to help you with your problem 

bottom of page