top of page

City of Gold Coast has jurisdiction to act on certain noise complaints and shares the responsibility of noise control with other government bodies.

For example, Queensland Police Service is responsible for responding to complaints about noisy neighbours (e.g. party noise, loud music, rowdy behaviour). More information click button below. 

If you have engaged already with the council and you didn't find a solution, we are happy to assist.

Please fill out our noise complaint surveys to help you with your problem 

bottom of page